Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day



This is one of my favourite pics. Everytime I see this pic, the color and the shape of these button rose petals make me more and more nature loving. Hats off to God's creativitiy! :)

Message to all my friends:
Never wait for an oppurtunity to show your loved ones how much you care coz when you wait for one, you could be timed out.. Make each and every moment special with your loved ones and as today is Valentine's day make it more special! :) :) 

Lots of love!, 
Netra

4 comments:

monsoon dreams said...

now this is my favourite pic too!u've got wonderful ideas, dear!happy Valentine's day!

Tanu said...

ah haa!!!
u know and i know how much i love this pic :)
true whatever u said...
and i am finally with my loved one and really trying to make each moment special :)...

humanobserver said...

Sorry, belated :)

R. Ramesh said...

Hi
Please come over to globalmadarasi.blogspot.com
(new address)
cheers

Out of the blue! Rocket launch seen from Bangalore!

On 14th Feb 2022 early morning while out on regular walk, I spotted a mysterious object in the sky at 6:04:44 AM. The object was moving towa...