Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Out of the blue! Rocket launch seen from Bangalore!


On 14th Feb 2022 early morning while out on regular walk, I spotted a mysterious object in the sky at 6:04:44 AM. The object was moving towards right with a strong beam of light trailing at the rear end. It moved quite fast, became dull and disappeared in apprx 2 mins. 

I was awestruck with what I'd just seen. It was beautiful but I was just not able to guess what it could have been. At first, I thought it looked like a comet, but then comets do not occur out of the blue,  we would have known about them well in advance. So, ruled out. Then it looked clearly like manmade. Rocket? But then have we ever seen any rocket launches from Bangalore, even heard of such a thing? Absolutely NO! 

Later got to know that ISRO launched a satellite from Sriharikota the same morning at 5:59AM and what I saw from Bangalore was indeed the same PSLV C52 rocket!! I then realised how lucky I am to accidentally witness such a beautiful historic moment.





No comments:

Out of the blue! Rocket launch seen from Bangalore!

On 14th Feb 2022 early morning while out on regular walk, I spotted a mysterious object in the sky at 6:04:44 AM. The object was moving towa...