Saturday, August 23, 2008

Nehal






































The portraits are of my best friend Neema's 3 yr old kid, Nehal. It was a little hard for me to capture her expressions as she was in a very playful mood and was singing, dancing and running all around. Whenever I asked her to smile, she would give me a beautiful smile( like the one in the 1st pic). God bless her with all the happiness.
It was wonderful meeting my dear friend with her kid after a long time and spending a memorable evening with them.

8 comments:

vishal said...

wOw

Unknown said...

Thanks much netra 4 such beatiful pics of my daughter

Viju said...

Putts, the photos are amazing.. the kid has a wonderful smile ..

ಶ್ವೇತ said...

shez beauty ...

sp said...

Hey Netra, your rapport with the camera gets better with time..great job.

Nehal has beautiful eyes, God bless !

Anonymous said...

Hey Netra, pics are too gud dear....4th snap is v.touchy :)

mamta said...

Beautiful snaps.

monsoon dreams said...

looks like professional photography,netra.beautiful.

Out of the blue! Rocket launch seen from Bangalore!

On 14th Feb 2022 early morning while out on regular walk, I spotted a mysterious object in the sky at 6:04:44 AM. The object was moving towa...